Yoganate…yoga + donate = community
Thrive Chelan Valley and Yogachelan are excited to be partnering in a unique opportunity for members of our community to discover the benefits of yoga while supporting the kids of Chelan Valley with their donations.
We call it “Yoganate”.
Here’s how it works. A series of eight classes will be offered beginning Monday, September 30th. The sessions are appropriate for everyone 12 years old and up, so we’re encouraging parents to include their children, mentors and mentees, grandparents and grandchildren. The more the merrier. Participants can come to one or all sessions. While sessions do build on each other, missing one or coming into the series midway will not take away your experience.
The only cost to attend each session is what you choose to donate. . . with all profits going entirely to support Thrive programs and services.
A huge thank you to the folks at Yogachelan for this outstanding health and wellness partnership. What a fun thing to experience!
- When: September 30 – November 18, 2019
- Time: Begins 5:45 PM 45 – 60 minutes
- Cost: Suggested donation beginning at $5 Preregistration not needed.
- Where: Yogachelan Studio 206 A East Woodin Chelan WA
- Instructor: Sue Pettit, RN, BSN and yoga teacher
- Questions: Sue 503-351-6578 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Lynda 206-818-2619 or email@example.com