Yoga Retreat in Africa
TRULY A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE
November 1, 2022 Nairobi, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara
Kenya is the home of the Safari. The lure of Kenya has always been the same, the sheer variety of landscape, wildlife, human cultures and experience. For over a hundred years Kenya has attracted adventurers and romantics from all over the globe. This has been the setting of some of history’s greatest adventure tales. This is the home of Out of Africa, a place where setting out on an adventure into the wilderness became an age old tradition. The spirit of the Safari lives on today. The romance of sundown drinks and of evenings around a campfire with the distant roar of a lion in the African night is found in Kenya. Everyone should have the opportunity once in their lifetime to stand on the great plains of the Masai Mara Serengeti to witness one of the last major migrations on planet earth. Mix this with the serene practices of yoga and the luxury accommodations of authentic Africa of days gone by, and you have more than just hundreds of great images, but an experience of a lifetime.
The breathtaking scenery and views of East Africa offers the ideal environment for inspirational yoga practices. Lynda emphasizes deep spaces of calm and connection with the land through mindful movement, meditation and pranayama, guided and inspired by the rich imagery of the natural wilderness. Participants may wake each morning to a yoga practice that awakens and focuses the senses for their amazing day’s exploration and will have the opportunity to close the evening with a practice for surrendering into balance and relaxation.
- Visit the local Masai village and school and practice yoga with the school kids.
- Morning meditation.
- Awakening the senses yoga practice.
- Journal your thoughts, inspiration, insights and special moments. A practice of awareness.
- Enjoy daily yoga sessions tailored to any level of practitioner.
- Explore the Eight Limbs of Yoga.
- Game drives in 4×4 Land Cruisers/Accommodation in luxury camps.
- Visit Lake Nakuru a Black and White Rhino Sanctuary and a Ornithological paradise.
- Visit Masai Mara one of predator rich areas in Africa.
- A chance to Witness the greatest wildlife spectacle on Earth! The migration.
- Spending your yoga retreat on the great plains of Africa=Priceless.
- Luxury accommodations, five star dining, pool, bar, gluten free and vegetarian options.
- Interaction with the Maasai culture.
- Amazing wildlife.
- Daily yoga experiences.
- An experience you will never forget.