Spring Awakening Yoga Retreat
Gamble Sands Resort: Come for the Day or join us for the Weekend
April 14 – 15, 2018
Join Kinesiologist and Certified Yoga teacher, Lynda Kennedy, for a Spring Awakening Yoga Retreat at the beautiful Gamble Sands Resort. Join us for the weekend or just the day.
- Experience functional yoga movement for everyday living.
- If you are a golfer we’ll explore biomechanics for your golf swing during our yoga practice.
- Enjoy soothing yoga ; somatic movement, yin, restorative, mudras, bandas, pranayama.
- Take in the amazing views, the beautiful lodging, and the great food.
- Shop in the pro shop, enjoy drinks on the patio.
- Hang out at the pool or hot tub spa; walk the area surrounding the course.
- Practice your putting skills or hit a few balls at the range.
When: April 14 – 15 Begins at 10:00 Saturday.
Where: Gamble Sands Resort
Accommodations: The Inn at Gamble Sands $279 usually. But…for our retreat just $149!!!
Food: At the Danny Boy Grill on site
Practice facility: Free range balls
Instructor: Lynda Kennedy her bio.
Book your retreat: Book accommodations through Gamble Sands. Yoga weekend book here $119 by per person by 4/9, after $139. Yoga for the day $89 register here.
Gamble Sands 509-436-8323 www.gamblesands.com
- 10:00 – 11:30 Vinyasa (Golfers, I will point out movement, postures, and balance poses important to open up and center your golf game.
- 12:00 – 1:30 Lunch time
- 1:45 – 3:00 Mudras, bandas, pranayama (Golfers, engaging the core and centering and calming the breath to release tension from your game)
- 3:30 – 5:00 Myofascial release (Golfers, open up the tight muscles for greater range of motion and fluid swing)
- Dinner available until 8 PM
- Meet on the putting green for some fun or head to the hot tub.
- 7:45 AM Meditation
- 8:00 AM Somatic, yin, and restorative movement yoga mix.
- 9:30 AM Breakfast
- 11:00 AM Pre golf stretching and on the course stretches.
- 11:30 and 11:40 tee times