THREE STEPS TO GET STARTED FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES WITH YOGACHELAN
1. Register with Yogachelan and create an account
2. Sign up for class
3. Join us on zoom.us
IMPORTANT ! Practice and sign in early your first time.
- Sign in to class following the instruction below at least 60 minutes before class begins your first time.
- Once you are signed in to class you will receive a password to enable you to join in.
- If you are late signing in you may not be able to join.
“If you are looking for a great place in Chelan Wa to do yoga, check out Yoga Chelan!! Lynda Kennedy is phenomenal and has such a wealth of knowledge in yoga, breathing, and kinesiology. I have met many of the other instructors who have been trained by Lynda and have been so impressed! Thanks for providing quality yoga instruction and just a wonderful place to be!”
1. HOW TO REGISTER
If you are already a Yogachelan student you will have an account you are set. Simply login.
If you do not have an account here’s what you’ll want to do: My Account follow the link.
- Current student Yogachelan…use the left side of the page Log In. Type in email and create a password or insert your password. If you don’t know or have forgotten your password simply click on ‘need new password’ and reset. Your class history and purchases will be available for you to review. You can also update profile information and make purchases.
- New to Yogachelan… use the right side of the register page and fill in the profile information.
DON’T FORGET TO WRITE YOUR PASSWORD DOWN 🙂
3. ZOOM conferencing
ZOOM is our platform for our virtual yoga classes. Once you have an account with Yogachelan and signed into class your next step is to ‘join in ‘ the class on the zoom platform. You will need to follow the instructions on the ZOOM website. Sign up for FREE. Yogachelan is the Host so there is no charges for you.
- Sign up
- SAVE YOUR PASSWORD 🙂
- Skip (not invite)
- Join a meeting – here if you do not have the zoom app it will prompt you to download the app.
- After loading the app, you can join a meeting.
- It will ask for a meeting ID#. Copy and paste it in the ID#.
- Next is the password which will give you access to the class.
- Note the icons at the bottom. The speaker with the line through it is the ‘mute’ button. A good place to start.
- To help you understand how you can have the best zoom experience you can find short help videos just by googling how to join zoom classes.